JEE main marks vs rank vs percentile is predicted based on statistical information available from 2017 to 2018. To predict JEE main rank with marks, marks vs rank data from 2017 and 2018 used. For predicting rank by percentile, percentile vs rank data from JEE Main 2019 is used.
A nonlinear regression model from 2017 to 2019 is used to build a correlation between JEE Mains Marks vs Rank vs Percentile. This model is then used in JEE Main Rank Predictor 2020. It is free and doesn’t need any login.
Features of JEE Main Rank Predictor
- Highly accurate statistical predictor based on a solid mathematical foundation.
- The Expected JEE Main Rank can be seen using Category wise rank predictor, also include newly added EWS category.
- JEE Main 2017 was for 350 marks and JEE main 2018 was for 360 marks. If you want to check these ranks do normalize them to 300 marks.
- Rank ranges are provided for available neighboring marks and the final rank is predicted based on linear interpolation.
- The approximate number of candidates is also calculated based on 2018, 2018, 2019 data.
For JEE Main Cutoffs visit In case you have a question or issue or just have a recommendation please feel free to drop a comment at All About Cutoff and predictors. For all other official information do visit JEE Main website, NTA conducts JEE Main exam.